Saturday, November 19, 2005

Christmas greetings for 99p


I'm pissy. I had twenty quid left in the bank and the bank took it for bank charges. I knew I shouldn't have left it sitting in there.
Bastards.
Never mind, what I aint got I can't spend can I?
Not sure I even need anything, but the fear of something happening and not having the cash to sort it out worries me greatly. A natural born worrier.
The girls had some cash. I took them to the 99p shop in Broadwalk. They love such cheapo places where everything is a bargain. Makes me mad that other shops sell stuff at such high prices, they had hair dye there that the local Chemist sells for seven quid.
Anyways, Christmas looms and wasn't I charmed and wowed to get a Merry Christmas Email from my ISP Blueyonder this morning (not).
They are kidding right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pound shops and really cheap places me, not because I am that short of money, just because I am so mean and miserly. Lots of lovely things for £1, tools, stationary, PRESENTS.

Anonymous said...

I love skips. I have acquired a fridge, several PC monitors, half a dozen PCs & spare keyboards & assorted other cast offs in them. Don't bother after a wet spell mind you. I also got several hundred square feet of deep pile Zebra print carpet after the local Planet Hollywood shut up shop, but, alas, I didn't get to pimp my floor with it.