Friday, November 18, 2005

misery

cursed bird flu I'm a freak and a failure and I'm crap.
I went to work today at 9am, got in only to find out I was on the wrong shift. I was meant to be going in at 3pm.
To be honest, I didn't have the money for petrol to go back home and come back in the evening, so I got upset because I'd failed and stayed. It was bloody busy this morning, with all sorts of stuff happening and I did work hard. But I felt guilty leaving Karrie on her own this evening.
I've come home, found the post, shuffled through it hopefully, like I do every day. Hoping there will be some good news, maybe a cheque from the accident people or news on my DLA which has been going on since August but no, nothing. I guess I should be grateful there aren't any sodding bills!
I'm so bloody miserable and sneery today. There was a woman in the car park, about 50-ish with bleached blonde mullet hair (short on top and long at the back) with tight black leather trousers and a fluffy baby pink gillet of the same material as some cheap fur cushions.
I found myself sneering at her clothes, I couldn't believe she'd wear that... Then I thought... She feels good in it. WTF? Shut up you miserable bitch.
Then the car in front of me was this huge people carrier with a woman driver who kept turning around getting stuff off the back seat and not paying attention to the road. I seriously wanted to kill her. WTF is the matter with me?
I've lost my sense of humour, I was looking forward to Little Britain last night but found it incredibly dull. I didn't laugh once. In fact parts of it irritated me.
I am a miserable cow.
Get me a brown paper bag to put over my head now.
Save the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet you aint as RATTY as I am Ms Flaps. I am still at fecking work. What utter SHITE this contract is. This is the 43rd website I have said that on today.

Trinity said...

should I be affronted that this is the 43rd website you visited?