Wednesday, November 09, 2005

go away world

I'm grouchy.
I went out for a drink last night. No big deal, was home by 10pm. But I had several glasses of red wine and when I stood up the world wouldn't stay still.
I got home. Abby was sat on the stairs almost crying. She'd rang me several times but Is stupidly switched the phone to vibrate only and hadn't heard her. "What was wrong " (I slurred)
The cat had scratched her. FFS, She's 15 years of age.
I was well pissy went to bed.
This morning I feel dreadful, I woke up several times in the night really thirsty. I reckon I got diabetes or something, getting up twice to drink water.
Now I got a cold coming and my nose is blocked. My tooth abcess is flaring up again and my head hurts and I'm a grumpy bitch.... grrrrrrr
I'm going back to bed.
Got to take Abby to the College open evening tonight though a friend says they are expected to get 5 passes at GCSE level 3 or above. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Jude said...

cold and thirst probably due to alcohol

nurse jude