Tuesday, March 28, 2006

deadly? yeah right.

"Shock shock horror horror
Shock shock horror
I'll shout myself hoarse for your supernatural force
The female of the species is more deadly than the male"


Space (1996)

I went to work. Drove all the way there to see one patient that took 15 minutes. I need a job in Harley Street.
I slept very badly last night.
I went to sleep at about 11.30 pm. At 12.20 am I awoke with a start. I was laid on my tummy and had been in a deep sleep. By the side of me on the pillow was a spider. It was huge with big thick legs. It was moving... tbh it looked like a taratula.
I jumped out of bed in a blind panic (blind because I had no glasses on and without them I can't see anything much)
I ran into the bathroom and stood there shaking. Then I spotted myself in the mirror. I was white.
I went back in the room and gingerly moved the pillows looking for the spider.
I pulled back the sheets, pillow cases, bed.... Looked everywhere.
Then I noticed how the mobile phone charm I have on it had thick black elastic holding it on. The phone was next to me.
I began to doubt myself. I think I'd been dreaming, woke up saw the black elastic and in my semi conscious minus glasses state made up this Tarantula.
However, I couldn't sleep after and was in such a tizz I went and woke up Danz and made her sleep with me.
Ah hour later my tummy started to hurt. I get gastric reflux (from several years of bulimia) I laid there and thought, 'I took my pills, why's this happening'.Then realised I hadn't taken the right pills. I took the ones meant for this morning. No wonder I was confused.
Bloody hell if I'm like this now, imagine me at 70.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my advice. If you imagine a tarantula on your pillow tonight, quickly imagine a huge buzzard that will eat it. Nothing to worry about until Friday week when you will find there is nothing that eats a Tyranosaurus.

Spaceminx said...

Eep! That'd be my worst nightmare. I wouldn't have been able to sleep in that room again if I thought there was a tarantula in it. Argh!