Saturday, March 25, 2006

wish us all luck...

So the kids have gone for their first fatherly visit since Christmas.
Abby, particularly, was a bit reluctant but she went anyways.
I think if I got some sort of counselling,I could express some anger towards that man and move on.
I do hope this goes ok though. For the girls sake.
Previous visits haven't been so successful... Like when Danz had an accident when she was 6 and he made Abby clean it up. Like when he took them to Macdonalds and then asked them to check their pockets for money and made them pay the money for their own Happy Meal. Like when his girlfriend called Danz selfish and nasty and she had to be brought home because she cried too much.
Remember when he took his gf's kids to Florida for a fortnight and then took his own two to Bridgewater in a 4 berth caravan for a weekend. Him his GF and 2 kids slept inside the van and my two slept in a 2 man tent outside.
Is it any wonder that both my and their perception of times with their Father isn't exactly great?
Oh well maybe today will be good and they'll come home happy and filled with good things to tell me?
Well what am I going to do today?
The Witchfest 2006 leaflet was posted to me today. No sure if we'll go this year. We seem to have a few things to do already in June but they advertised their brand new Witch dating service.
Their own brand of Christian Singles with a twist. Instead of comes with own leather backed Bible. Has fully functioning magic wand. I'm sure I could make MUCH better use of that ;)
I'm off to join.
In a puff of smoke and stars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why on earth did you marry him Flaps? Nobody changes that much. He must have been a thoughtless bastard then too.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could chronicle all his excesses and sell the story to a magazine. Abby & Danz will be able to get their own backs at some point in the future, when they've hit the big time they could give him discount vouchers or deodorant for Christmas.