Friday, March 03, 2006

Naughty Kitty

Aren't they meant to improve as they get older? Bailey still thinks she's a kitten. She races around the place chasing imaginary mice and butterflies and looks crazier than me.
This morning she ice skated over the frozen car. Danz and me laughed at she ran over the roof slipped and slid down the windscreen. Did it put her off? Right! She did it over and over again.
I came downstairs this morning to find a little hoard of tampons at the bottom of the stairs. She has a 'thing' about them. She'd stolen them from the bathroom and taken them down the stairs to bat around.

I was thinking last night about why I don't like dogs... The way they sit waiting for food, obsessed with food, you only have to mention dinner and they're there.
Hmmm sounds like fat Bailey.
I swear she has some canine blood in her somewhere.

No comments: