Sunday, March 05, 2006

trin-i-tee

trin-i-tee ChristianMusic.com:

"We want Trin-i-tee 5:7 to be an international ministry, speaking to people everywhere."

I know how they feel!

Lets examine a lyrical sample of their music

(Jesus speaks to Judas during the last Supper)

"It's awfully quiet at the table tonight.
(someone put the Arctic Monkeys on the CD changer)
In fact, it seems it's hard for you to look me straight in the eyes.
(especially with that squint)
Is there something wrong?
Do you have someplace to go?
Or can you tell, that I already know!
You have been with me it seems for quite some time.
Though you call me Lord of Hosts,
you still have so much to hide.
And this is our last dinner,
(I'm breaking up with you)
And still you won't say,
You're sorry or you'll regret the crime,
That you're about to commit".
(I think the crime maybe that he doesn't eat all his carrots)


Brilliant. I have no idea where they got the idea for such original lyrics.
Jeez.

No comments: