Friday, March 31, 2006

right and wrong

I've been to the doctors. I got some anti-biotics for this constant root infection that (as someone helpfully told me) will eventually eat into my jaw bone and make my teeth drop out.
He gave me a weeks supply rather than 3 days like the dentist does.
I told him about the anti-depressants and that I was worried about telling the psychiatist in case he was cross with me. He said that no one could be expected to take a tablet that make them vomit all the time. Try see how I do without them :)
right answer.
I asked him to see how far along in the counselling waiting list I was.
"Weren't you told? The counsellor left, we don't provide that service anymore"
wrong answer.
I nearly cried but didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bastards! Is there somewhere else you can go?

PS You really do have the most extraordinary range of illnesses. My mother would have liked you, she LOVED illnesses and tried to experience every one under the sun, it was her life.