Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hello laddie

Cos I'm cooler than the red dress
I'd rather catch a guy on my own
Cos what you see the man gets
And if he don't I'm better off here alone


Sugababes (2006)

I would like to start by pointing out to any worried Holby City viewers out there that last night was NOT normal practise NHS care.
Dumb and Dumber the two gormless medical students, were looking after a woman who needed heart surgery, but forgot to tell the surgeon that she'd had a hole on her heart as a child... Which nearly killed her.
Cor drama or what?
I was thinking about this... I wonder if it might put patients off letting med students examine them?
Truth is, Med Students are the lowest of the low. Bless 'em. They work hard, play hard and try hard but in reality they get no responsibility like Dumb and Dumber did.
We get med students in work working with the nurses. One year we had a particular lot lacking in any common sense at all.
The cleaner caught one leaving a small baby on a locker top whilst he washed his hands. Then one was sat feeding a baby and the consultant went into the room doing his ward round.
No one told him the guy was a Med Student and he thought the boy was the babies father and explained everything in really simple terms to him. Damn fool just sat there and didn't say a word.
(You know you're getting old when you call Med Students Lad's or Boy's...Damn I feel my THIRTY SIX years tonight)
one of the many dresses... but not THE ONEAnyways... We went and got Abby a prom dress tonight. I'm not allowed to divulge any details only that it's a dress.
Hmph.
She tried loads on. Paraded up and down to my Mother and settled on the best one.... We all loved it. She'll look stunning.
My Mum bought Danz an outfit from Pineapple for London. A puffball skirt.... crikey I was a teen when Puffballs for in for the first time. Very trendy and young and cool...So she was happy. I remember Molly Ringwald in Puffball. I wanted one but my Blue Peter, BBC1 viewing Christian parents wouldn't allow it.

They didn't let me out of the cupboard until I was 14. I lived a sheltered life.

No comments: