Friday, March 10, 2006

The Audacity!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBipolar Mo: I'm a bad bad boy!

How dare anyone upset My Bi-Polar Mo? The number one in my hit links list.
Because he used the word Twat?
Bloody hell. That's a term of Endearment round these parts.
His blogging is funny and gritty and encourages me. To see that there's other people around doing their best to live with this damn illness. None of us want to be this way, his humour makes my day and if he stopped blogging I'd be very upset.
And we wouldn't want to upset me would we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite interesting blog that, almost as good as yours. Maybe insetad of trying to cure your bipolar thingies you should run infecting everyone else, they wouln't be so boring then.

Jude said...

My Mutha keeps saying 'twat' she thinks it is the same as twit. OH GOD.