Monday, March 06, 2006

Lunch in Clifton

clifton, the gardens in front of the house we had lunch in
I like Clifton, with it's high pavements and beautiful buildings. But the worst bit about Clifton is the parking. There is absolutely nowhere. I nearly smashed into a rather expensive looking convertible car whilst trying to find a space. Lucky my lightening reflexes came to hand ;/
grrr no parking at all
I finally parked but could only have an hour and as I was determined not to get towed that was to be my lot. An hour for lunch is fine though. We had stilton and broccoli soup and rustic bread, Camembert and Cheshire cheese and Chocolate Brownies.

The house was impressive. Beautiful outside, even better inside. High ceilings and wood floors and ensuite bathrooms.
Sigh.
martha abby and pink tulips
She lived right next to Clifton Market. This tiny bunch of tulips cost a tenner.
The baby was lush. Really funny and cute and spent a good amount of time hiding under my skirt. Oh yes, Abby came too. Feeling better now.... As you do :(
The baby had tiny pink converse boots just like Abby's.
pink converse

No comments: