Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Check them out.

The Editors. MunichThe Editors Munich
"People are fragile things, you should know by now
Be careful what you put them through
People are fragile things, you should know by now
You'll speak when you're spoken to"

Orson


Orson No Tomorrow

"Just look at me, Silly Me
I'm as happy as can be-
I got a girl who thinks I rock.
And tomorrow there's no school,
So lets go drink some more Red Bull,
And not get home 'till about 6:00".

The FeelingThe Feeling Sewn
"Cos you got my heart in a headlock
You stopped the blood and made my head soft
And god knows
You got me sewn"

Aqualung


Aqualung Brighter than Sunshine

"What a feeling in my soul
Love burns brighter than sunshine
It's brighter than sunshine
Let the rain fall,
I don't care I'm yours
and suddenly you're mine
Suddenly you're mine"


The Subways Rock and Roll Queen

"You are the sun
You are the only one
You are so cool
It's all so rock and roll"

The Subways
My latest iPod additions. I'm keeping iTunes afloat.
They are so slow at adding new stuff though.
Anyone use anything else that's good?

No comments: