Monday, March 27, 2006

shy Christians, roll up roll up

Ideas for Christians too shy to witness about Jesus:
Hi all you happy Christians out there. You know the bit in the Bible where you're meant to go out and spread the word?
Yeah.. THAT bit. Well this Jack Chick website has 'Tracts' on it that you can use to take places to spread the word of the lord. (albeit shyly)


"I put them everywhere because I'm too shy to talk to people. I am not very good with my words but I love everyone and don't want anyone to go to hell for eternity"

So does that mean some people don't have to go to hell for all eternity? Maybe you could nip down for a holiday of debauchery and partying?
Well it's just a thought.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If God really loved her he'd have told her to ditch the poodle perm ages ago.
What is it about Christians portrayal of 'Bad' men.They really do look bad don't they?, unshaven, cross face, checkered shirt.... crikey that's my Dad!

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

LOL - ditch the perm!! Literally I was laughing out loud from it - and I needed that laugh - thanks!