Saturday, March 04, 2006

flat sat

Saturday. The final Frontier. These are the Voyages of Star Ship Trinity.
Ah if only I could recount some intergalactic tales to impart to you my sweet blog.
But alas today was as flat as Holland.
I had two letters. One to say the rent is going up by a fiver a week and the other to say the gas is going up by 2.5 p per gassy unit.
Great!
I ventured out into the sunny Bristol air, I needed Gas. Damn the cold. I can hardly freeze the kids to death, but if it gets anymore expensive we shall huddle by the gas cooker and sing hymns.
What a bunch of boy racers jerks on the Bristol Roads today. Someone pulled off so fast from the traffic lights, next to me. His tyres burned and squealed and smoke came out of the sides. I thought WTF? It didn't get him anywhere any faster. Actually thinking about it, I reckon he'd nicked it. It's car theft superstore round here.
I'm reading my third book this week... crikey. I think I'll have to join the library at this rate. Shame most librarians are bloody women...

No comments: