Monday, March 13, 2006

embrace me


"You should never fight your feelings,
When your very bones believe them,
You should never fight your feelings,
I have to follow nature's law".


One little sparkle in an obscure English end of Winter Day, was the new single from Embrace, played on the radio as I headed home.
Natures Law.
It made the hairs go up on my neck (yep I have a very hairy werewolf quality neck)
Ethereal, beautiful yet magnificent with it's powerful mix of guitars and vocals. The piano reminded me of Thirteen Senses in many ways. (I love thirteen senses)
I think it's far more passionate and lively than the earlier stuff.
I got tickets to see them amongst the trees in Westonbirt Arboretum in June.
Hey! I got something to look forward to. Isn't life embraceable?

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

What is it with hair on necks - I've been getting all this hair there since last summer - and it likes to drive me crazy - those kids of hairs that stick in you and make you want to pull them out!
:)