Wednesday, March 15, 2006

You spin me right round baby right round

"And I'm hungry like the wolf
Straddle the line, in discord and rhyme
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Mouth is alive with juices like wine
And I'm hungry like the wolf"

Duran Duran (1982)

Well I took the damn pill. Actually I didn't sleep as well as I thought I would. Kept waking up. The at 07.30 when the alarm went off, I couldn't get up. My head was as fuzzy as I've ever known it and the world was spinning.
I lurched down the stairs and made some tea. Managed to make a sandwich for Abby then drove her to school (swear I wasn't fit to drive) came home and got back in bed. I slept until 1pm.
I woke up with a hangover head and ravenously hungry. Like so hungry could eat anything, even cereal and I hate cereal.
Ok, you might say, Why would one pill make me so hungry? It's brain medication it does.
Danz is still home with a chest infection. I was glad of her really.
I've made myself do stuff round the house and go out shopping... I'm now awaiting my Iceland Home delivery, Yes I'm doing a Kerry Katona.
In the fog though, it's actually much more peaceful. I haven't been anxious...But still not sure about it all.
I'm ok though. Now now anyone got anything to eat round here?

No comments: