Thursday, March 16, 2006

there's a hole in my Ozone

"gravityyyyyy
with me
never me go
no no
Gravityyyyy

I don't pull me down
I don't pull me down on me
I don't pull me down
I don't pull me down on you"


Gorillaz (2001)

Ok well the positive stuff. I'm not as dopey as yesterday and I'm functioning without being faint. But I got out of bed and puked. Lots of psychiatric medicines make me puke. No big deal. But I don't feel well. Ok guys when's the feeling of well being meant to kick in?
I had the dreaded council letter today with the sum total of what I owe them.I ripped it open in an attempt to get the pain over quickly.
It said I owed £105.36. FFS, I know that's not right. I've seen the council screens. Seems they can't get anything right. So I paid £160 online and some council tax. I'm trying
My neighbour came in to borrow washing up liquid. They really haven't much money this month. I feel sad for them. Imagine having no money for electric and gas and having no where to turn to?
Wish I could help. If I ever get lots of money I want to help everyone I know... So keep being my friends!
This week my boots developed a big hole in the side. I can't wear them anymore and the sole came off my work shoes. I loved those boots. I got them from eBay last year. I don't buy from there anymore... Too tempting to get me into debt. My online Friend Donna is coming to town next month and we're going to meet up... cool, we're gonna have FUN. I'll have to try think of some good Bristol things for us to do or see... I don't happen to think Bristol is THAT interesting... I guess all part of living here.
Trin wouldn't Lie.... honest
It's like an online pilgrammage to come meet Trin. Bit like Lourdes. One touch from me and all your ailments will be gone.
But why are they ALL girls.... send me your husbands, boyfriends, lovers. I'll 'cure' them for you and send them home.
I promise.

2 comments:

Jude said...

You won't want me to come then I'M A GIRL (sort of).

Anonymous said...

Trin, :-) you and Donna have a damned good time.