Thursday, March 02, 2006

teddy and knickers

I've had a very quiet day. Very quiet. Kind of submerged day just for me. Went back to bed, read a book, played some music. Danced around the front room. Made hot Dogs for tea. The cats have followed me from room to room. Even Taylor's been very lovey.
I went to the gym last night. After swimming I went into the changing rooms dripping wet. There was a woman stood chatting by my locker. I stood there and waited for her to notice the dripping wet woman stood by her. She didn't and I was forced to say excuse me.
She turned and stared, then moved slightly. I put the locker key in and pulled out my stuff, turned and headed for the cubicle. There was a laugh and the woman said "Umm are these yours?" A pair of my knickers was sat on her head. They fallen out as I pulled out the bag. I was so embarrassed. Silly cow should have moved.
I'm also excited today. In amongst my sadness and self enforced isolation YSL text me. She's coming to Bristol to see Teddy Thompson and wants me to go with her :) I hope she'll come stay with us... If she's brave enough. Something to look forward to. I better start listening to some Teddy Music... He comes highly recommended ;)

5 comments:

YSL said...

eeek! I only hope you like Teddy's music..

Jude said...

TSK why wasn't I invited?????????

Trinity said...

I like Teddy, he did the Brokeback Moutain soundtrack didn't he? And as for Jude... well I got something planned for you! You like rocks?

Jude said...

Rocks? From the beach? Are you going to throw them at me?

Trinity said...

Clarrie wants to do Wookie Hole. Full of rocks!