Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bush... The Queen of Hearts?

U.S. Newswire : Releases : "Oh really Mr President":

"THE PRESIDENT: I appreciate that. My main job is to make sure I make the case as plainly as I can why it's worth it. And I fully understand -- I understand people being disheartened when they turn on their TV screen and see the loss of innocent life. We're compassionate people. Nobody likes beheadings and it -- nobody -- when innocent children get car-bombed. So it's my job, sir, to make it clear about the connection between Iraq and the war on terror."

Welcome back to England Mr Kember but we don't need you 'do-gooders' who place yourselves and the people who had to rescue you in danger and cause extreme distress to your families and others. Selfish man indeed.
And George Bush's stance on these matters
Well. "Nobody likes Beheadings"
Indeed.

ps. Say thank you to the nice Soldiers who saved you Norman... There's a good boy. Actually I feel the issue is the main one I'm conveying here... He should NEVER have gone in the first place silly old fool.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Trinny Winny

why does your blog never show as updating on my firefox live bookmarks? Is it a fiendish plot to make me check here a lot?