Friday, March 03, 2006

Blue Peter

So Abby and Danz had a brief star moment on Blue Peter. You couldn't miss them...They Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.uslook like me!!!!. Shelter H2H is a very mixed Ethnic bag of kids. We live in a predominantly white area of Bristol and I'm glad my kids have got to meet these kids from Ethiopia and Somalia. It's opened their horizons. They've listened to some tales of terror and poverty from these kids and it's made it's mark.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAnyways, I digress... It was all about a kid from Holland who moved here under a cloud of domestic violence and poverty.
Her case was taken up by Shelter and it was her story... With some footage of Shelters Groovy team at the office and going 10 pin bowling. Danz was the child sat next to her so we saw more of her. I'm a proud mum.
I'm just waiting to be discovered now.

No comments: