Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Snippets.

Busy Busy day at work. On the way I saw a Burger van drive by with the name
D&V Catering on the side.
Jeez. There's a warning plain and simple.
One of the nurses had to sign a form for an Ambulance driver today... Who then asked for her telephone number. Unsurprising... She's a beauty. Except the paramedic was also a girl. Hmmmm.
Oh and anyone who may have read the post below... I'm not working illegally. I got my act together and trained at another regional Hospital (eventually). I still laugh at the flowers line though.
Flowers aren't even allowed on wards anymore. Flower water breeds pseudomonas.
Nasty Germies. Neither are balloons or charity bracelets. They contain latex.
We are a latex free environment.
Trinity Towers is just a man free environment. Shame really.

No comments: