Thursday, May 12, 2005

Never forget Thursday's are SPECIAL.

You know what annoys me about me? That I'm so reliant on certain people to make me feel better. But I guess no man is an Island and we need friends. Thankfully Mine accept me as I am. Don't ever change you lot.
Last night I was up till 1am researching a disease online. I'd had a child in with something I didn't understand and I wasn't happy with the stuff the doctors told his mum. Just me of course! but sometimes I get this feeling something isn't right and my instincts prove right. So I had to call work at 1 am to tell them what was bothering me. Crazy huh?
This morning I was tired. Maybe it was the tiredness or maybe the complete lack of self esteem this month but I did a crazy splash out thing. I had my hair cut in Toni & Guy on the centre. It cost me £36. I have never spent so much on hair. I haven't had it cut since before Christmas.
It was good. The place was lush, the stylist was just adorable, the head massage was to die for. I had a brief thought of WTF are you doing here, after I looked at my drop dead ugly face in the mirror. But the whole experience left me feeling nicer. Then I dyed my hair back to a rich dark brunette at home. And I feel a bit better.
Abby had orthodontist this morning. I took her back to school and went in to tell them she was back. Her head teacher was at the gate (it's such a shame he isn't eye candy, he does have an awful resemblance to Stalin). I introduced myself with all her mates sniggering in the backround. He told me Abby was one of his stars. I did laugh but a part of me was really happy. The head knows who Abby is. In her last school the head had no idea who she was and she'd been there 2 1/2 years.
I saw her mates Amy, J, Shay, Lauren, Natz, the captain and that lovely Danny (he's gonna be a star) I love those kids. I wish I was back at school again. You spend so much time wanting to get out of the place, them wistfully wish you were back there. (Honest guys you do)
Anyways...I spent all today's money but I did pay a bill or two and buy food and hair dye (essentials)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI really don't think me watching these bloody make over programmes is helping me. A lot of unhappy sad women wanting to change. Abby says she may go in for a spot of liposuction but nothing else (thank god for that!!)
Oh yet another advert I, H A T E have you seen that Big Mac advert. A load of prats describing what their Big Mac means to them? FFS what a load of tripe. What their Big Mac means to them really is a big bloody Coronary. And what does "You remind me of a big wrinkle" mean? Is this language only MacDonalds patrons understand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not drop dead ugly silly. I do hate mirrors at hairdressers though. Shall we pretend to be 18 and go join a college?