Monday, May 09, 2005

A leopard can't change his spots

7am phone rings.
It's him. The Ex. He wasn't happy about me mentioning the 65p in front of the kids last night. Am I aware that he does pretty well out of me. Under the rules of the CSA he isn't obliged to give me anything extra other than the 150 quid a month 75 pounds per child. But every year he pays towards a school camp. He doesn't have to do that , you know.
Am I meant to be eternally grateful for that? I wish I didn't need his money and I could tell him to go to hell but truth is, without his donation they wouldn't be able to go to school camp. Because I can't afford it.
Oh and whilst he's on the subject, wouldn't it be better if I worked full time rather than this silly 20 hour business. No wonder we haven't got any money. Am I lazy or what?

2 comments:

clarrie said...

bah. Tell the miserable fecker that if the kids lived with him it would cost him far more than £75/month in child care costs alone so he should shut up, pay up and be grateful. Grr.

Anonymous said...

ok i don't mean to sound harsh here but tell him to fuck off god for christ sake its only 65p no need to go kill some one and u know him he always trys to find something to complain about wether its me m8s or the rubbish outside he always trys to find something to yell at us about so if i were u brush it aside drink a nice cup of tea and tell him down the phone "yes ian i totally understand ur needs phone again soon" and put the phone down then have some choccey and turn some music on real loud and rock the night away babexxxxx