Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Damn School

I called the school today. As usual all the teachers and deputies are too busy to talk to me. The receptionist was nice though and said she'd sort it (yeah right, like she did Monday)
Turns out the Letter was pp'd by the learning support assistant who was yelling at Abby.
This is totally unacceptable to me. It's like a letter from a consultant Doctor being signed by the cleaner.
This woman is unqualified, and to sign her name for the Vice Principal makes me see red.
I'm also very unsure as to the legality of denying children access to school. Locking the gates on them? What happens if they have an accident or get abducted or something? Remember some of these kids are only 11. The same age as Danielle.
I think I might write to the Principle or govenors on this matter (if only the printer worked)
I actually feel this policy is unsafe. Has no-one got any common sense any more?

2 comments:

clarrie said...

Give these people a ring:
Advisory Centre for Education
they're sh*t hot on education law

racingpartsales.com said...

Hey Trin,
I can write them a letter as your attorney and sign it. My brother can write one telling them they are crap and sign it as Tony Blair. I think its a great system. We can all have whatever title we like whichever day we need it. I can also compile a letter for the assitant from the proctologist to pull that cob out of their ass. ;o)