Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Oh Dear


A bad day today and if I've upset anyone with my ravings I'm sorry. I feel better if a bit washed out from being silly.
Just sometimes the sheer pressure of doing stuff alone hits me like a brick. I guess that's why family units are MEANT to have two adults.
But ours has one...Me and I have to get on with it.
Just sometimes though, I really would like to talk things through. But they're dull things. Day to day stuff. If I tell my parents, they'll think I'm not coping. I try not to tell Abby because she frets.
I did something really bad today. Out of need and it made me feel sick. But I couldn't think of a way around it.
Yet when I was married, I still carried the burden of stuff because I was too scared to tell him things because he'd go mad. Least no-one yells at me now.
Thanks anyway. To all who left comments and to anyone I spoke to today, forgive me. I am nice really you know :}

1 comment:

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Just came across your blog, and wanted to say hello, and wish you a peaceful day.