Sunday, May 22, 2005

le Muzik

Sorting out stuff for the girls to download to their mp3's I also updated my trusty little Ipod last night. I am passionate about The Kaiser Chiefs cd. I loved 'I Predict a Riot' but the new single 'Everyday I Love You Less And Less' is wicked. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Everyday I love you less and less
I can't believe once you and me did sex
It makes me sick to think of you undressed
Since everyday I love you less and less
And everyday I love you less and less
You're turning into something I detest
And everybody says that your a mess
Since everyday I love you less and less"


My God, that's how I felt about my Ex and when I think of me and him having sex...Excuse me whilst I puke.
Lush song. The Kaiser Chiefs are knife edge raw lyrics with an extra twist. Damn I love them. Piss off Bloc Party. You're dull.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAnd the other song that's grabbed me by the throat is Gorillaz, 'Feel Good Inc' The Gorillaz lyrics are always a bit of a deep psychological exercise to work out. But I have had a long love affair with them. The first album was never off the player. 'A1 M1' was an obsession with me. Gorillaz tracks are layer upon layer of sounds, vocals and effects and all put together in a inspired package. I only need to hear a few beats and I'm hooked. The song is on the new advert for the Ipod. When I heard it, I HAD to have it. Right then. The whole package. Yep I'm obsessed.

The weekend's over. No angst or sadness or self damnation this weekend. Relatively normal. I need to record that incase I ever think life is always right down in the tunnel. This weekend was ok.
Danz goes to camp with the Guides next weekend. I'm a bit worried. There seems to have been no communication. No kit list...No instructions. They're going with the Scout Group. I think that makes me more secure. Scouts are used to camping and stuff right? Hope she'll be ok.
Tomorrow night is the infamous Girls Aloud concert. I'll send them with the camera. Get some pics for you fans out there (Steve)

No comments: