Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Killing Machines

My cats are killing machines. Taylor is Rambo, stealth-like and hates everything, the terminatorKizzy is the terminator kills without emotion and Bailey? Hannibal. Plays with her victims and has a munch afterwards.
Whilst I was (luckily) at work yesterday, and my parents were here feeding the kids! Danz opened up the back door to Kizzy who brought in a bird, the bloody thing was still alive and as Danz screamed it flew up the stairs and hid in the bathroom.
RamboMuch chaos commenced with screaming kids. Hissing cats and my dad shouting 'Bloody Cats' at full volume.
The bird (alive by the skin of it's teeth) hid behind the toilet in a small hole (left by kind council workmen). The kids refused to use the bathroom, even my mother wouldn't take a pee on her own.
My mum said all three cats came in and stood at the bathroom door, growling and hissing. Sat ready waiting to pounce on the small feathery thing if it should emerge. They hissed and spit at each other. Trying to get supreme pole position for the final kill. My mum said they were like Killing Machines sat there.
Then someone pulled the flush and out it flew and they managed to through a towel over it and set it free in the garden.
When I got home from work they were all fighting over a few tail feathers left behind. Each one wanted the trophy.
HannibalNow this morning, I opened the door and in runs Bailey. Proud as punch with a fucking mouse. She runs in the front room and lets it lose behind the sofa whilst I scream with frustration........ by the time I get it she's killed it.
FFS why did I get three cats?
We fear for the life of little Hamster..if they ever got in there.... (insert scary music)

No comments: