Thursday, May 05, 2005

Year 10 election report.

the election by Dan


Bless Amy.
We was walkin to school this mornin talkin bout the election (as you do), talkin bout who we wanted to win.
Amy said "My Mum voted for parliament". Well, to that remark me and Natalie jus fell on the floor with laughter.
Of course you vote for parliament, you doughnut.
Like your blog Dan! Abby just asked me who I voted for. The Green Party I said.
"oh, and what were the red party offering?"
I told her there was no Red, or purple or pink party just green.
She still doesn't get it.

BTW recap on report night. I just remembered when we walked in there was a big detention list on the wall. Name of child, class and what they'd done wrong.
Here's some of the reasons.
  • sitting on Arons lap and snogging him in lessons
  • playing with scoobies
  • throwing coursework out of the window
  • rocking chair back and fell off
  • running round classroom with bag on head.
  • threw large book at Tom missed and hit me instead.

Danz said Scobbies are some lacing game. Weird as the boy was about 15.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green? I thought you hated cyclists.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Trin, i no ma website cool, but im gonna get you done for copyrighting about the parliament thing. Grrr. Naa jokin, i wnt do that. Lol.
Everybody go on my blog:
http://captainhobbsie.blogspot.com