Saturday, May 14, 2005

:(

I'm confused tonight. Something terrible has happened but I can't talk about it. I'm not to tell anyone at all. But I can't work it out in my head at all and I feel sick.
I'm also yoyoing all day. Up and down. I'm so sick of it. I'm also worried. the big thing is making me feel anxious and nervous and insecure.
TBH it doesn't take a huge amount. I've been arguing with Abby a lot of the day. She's so dumb at times. But it isn't her fault. It's all my fault. I brought her up. I'm the mother failure.
I'm going to bed to cry. A usual Saturday night then? Yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, you know you're loved, Whatever has happened, my thoughts are with you. Don't be so down on yourself. Why does anything have to be ANYones fault? All of us make our own choices and our own mistakes, what matters is seeing that we dont let whatever problems that we may find, beat us down. *hugs* take care and keep hope :-*

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Hope whatever the problem is passes soon. And I hope you've got someone you can share it with. Parents have to make choices every day and nobody gets it right all the time - that doesn't make them bad parents, it just makes them human. Being there and loving your children, and trying to make choices based on that love, are the best any of us can do.
Take care. X