Monday, May 16, 2005

Dull but not sad.

I'm dull. It's quite amusing really. I've tried so hard not to be ordinary. We always laugh when things have gone wrong and say oh well least our life isn't boring.
But it has become. I'm sat here now thinking. Maybe I should go do some charity work or something. I'd get to meet people and I could validate myself through 'good work'? Hmmm maybe not me. I wonder if all these people have some strong religious back bone? I know one place run by someone ultra religious.
Today the problem is not that I haven't any money. But I've only got a bit. And I don't want to use it...Just incase. Ha but at least that's better than spending it all and being totally skint.
I seem to be improving!
My neighbour (the nice one) just knocked on the door. There's a huge removal van moving stuff in the detached house/prison over the road. It has these 8 foot high metal spikes all around it. She's worried they're opening it as a home for disturbed children. If they do I'll send Abby over. Just as long as they like cats, I don't mind. Maybe it's going to be one of those FBI safe house with some stud like Vin Diesel watching over them? I did see an armed robbery once. The cleaning business opposite our old house was robbed. A guy got shot but the gang escaped on a moped.
The guy with the gunshot wound was ok (I think it was some little pistol or something), I treated him (as you do) the policewoman went to get him a cup of tea. She was a bit blonde.
That was a posh area of town too. Seems all we get here is knocked off stuff. Crap too. I've stopped even answering the door to them. Scabby druggies.
The removal men across the road were quite fit. I do like to watch a man at work. Something poetic about it. They didn't look happy though.
Unbelievable. I moaned yesterday about being stuck with the kids all day and now I miss them. I reckon you never really know what you have until it goes. Then it's too late.
And I (Ms Trinity) am wasting my life ATM.

No comments: