Monday, May 09, 2005

I must stop watching Adverts

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usIsn't that advert for City and Guilds weird. A guy in bed with his parents in the next room. Then he starts making loud noises like he's well... spanking the monkey TBH. Then the camera pans to him and he looks like he's having an orgasm then we see his naked body with something inside him, like some alien trying to get out. With hands and fingers probing his body. He now looks like he's in pain.
Then it's the next day and he's dressed and off out to find the real person inside him with a ''City and Guilds' qualification.
My next door neighbour says her 3 yr old is terrified of it.
All that fuss for a bloody catering course. Now if it were for Hell's Kitchen, I'd understand.
BTW I lost this post. The browser crashed and I just tried that recover post option. It works, wow. Very cool.

No comments: