Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Bloody Kids

I spent half of yesterday evening making a new template for Abby's 'new' blog (she has a new one every few weeks) with butterfly's in the background. She decides today it's too 'fussy' . She wants something plainer and easier to read. So I go very basic and design her a 'simple' web site with no fussy background pictures. Get what? It's a bit dull.
My Clarrie phoned me up. I loves her. She told me off for my last worthless post. Thing is, if I write it down I don't need to dwell on it. It's said so I can move on. Sorry guys. "If you don't know me by now...You will never ever ever know me"
Bloody Bailey brought the hugest dead bird into the Kitchen earlier, and was throwing it into the air. A 'gift' for me. I was not impressed. Neither was she, when I ditched her best gift in wheely bin.
Well tomorrow is money day...Hooray! I get some cash. I'm going to do something with my hair. Then I'll feel better. I bloody better feel better as well. I've been drinking those Actimel drinks at breakfast. Meant to make you healthy. I bloody hate the things. Makes me want to puke. Wonder if you can mix them with cereal or something?
Hey thanks for your concern about the loan money man. I won't do it ok? I promise. Maybe you could all invite me round for tea one night though. I don't dribble or make rude noises (much).

No comments: