Monday, May 16, 2005

Captains Log is very firm


Star Wars? Pah. Nothing beats the original Star Trek. Captain James T Kirk and his crew. My first introduction to the Scottish Accent was Scottie the Engineer. I could say McCoy drove me to medicine but no. I was a little disappointed to find you couldn't just zap patients better. I remember one episode when he cured chronic kidney failure with a quick zap on his twisty thing.
But Spock is the reason I go for the strong silent unemotional type. Always trying to break their compose. All I manage to do is break them out in a cold sweat.

4 comments:

racingpartsales.com said...

A few too many Dylitheum crystals on those gowns. Its hard to get a clear view of their racks.

clarrie said...

Star Trek good, TNG & DS9 betterer, as any fule kno

Trinity said...

what is TNG?

clarrie said...

Tsk. handy guide to the star trek universe. Make it so.