Thursday, May 26, 2005

Decisions

Today I had to work and Abby decides she's not well. I hate it when she does that. Means I'm in too much of a hurry to see if she's REALLY ill or not. So she gets the day off.
I posted off the last of my eBay stuff, then realise that I posted something that someone hasn't even paid for yet. Silly woman.
I saw an occupational health doctor in work today who felt I wasn't as good as last time he'd seen me and he's going to write to my psychiatrist to tell him to sort me out!! He said I'm bobbing on the ocean and need help to find the beach again. Ah that elusive hot sandy beach with sangria and peace.
When I got home there was a letter from the solicitor. They made me an offer of 1500 pounds for the accident. I seemed to think I'd get more, but I think it was my dad telling me that, seeing I've never claimed for an accident before.
He told me to hang on and when I rang my solicitor (a rather nice young man called Robert in Leeds) he said he'd hang on a few more months but that I'd only get about 200 quid more and TBH I need some cash now. A cash injection. So I'm thinking about it. I don't really believe in huge unnecessary claims. Ridiculous they are. But I have been in pain with that hip...esp when I vacuum. Better get the girls to do it me reckons.
I'm fretting that I haven't got much money to take to Manchester with me (I would have had some if a mate hadn't stopped me doing something silly) but I think, it's the whole experience of the train and going somewhere different and seeing Clarrie that the girls should be happy with. Not me spending money on them I don't have.
Still wish I had someone to talk all these things through with. I guess you lot will have to do.

1 comment:

clarrie said...

we have money for once so no worries there. oh and we have a lovely holiday cottage arranged for you now ... girls can have room each so no scrapping