Monday, May 16, 2005

cough cough cough

perindopril, side effects

Oh dear. I've felt so much better and calmer since starting the Perindropril. I was warned that the most common side effect was a cough and over the past week or so I've had one on and off. But I've stopped sleeping so well and I think the cough's waking me up. I have coughed so much today that my chest is tight.
Trouble is... That's going to cause me BIG problems. Where I had the thyroid out my airway is quite narrow and any over exertion like singing or talking a lot makes me hoarse. But coughing, makes me awful. My voice goes completely.
So it may be peaceful round here for a while.
It's all calm outside ATM. Hopefully they'll have seen sense and all gone off and got drunk somewhere else.
My friend had a baby on Friday. I just heard today. Sophia. Nearly 4kgs. Makes you want to cross your legs.
Work tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. But it has to be done.
Take care you lot and thanks for your comments. Abby even said one of the comments inspired her today. The girl is as mad as her mother. ;P

No comments: