Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bloody Bin Men

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSo in an effort to start people recycling rubbish, as from Friday, Bristol Bin men will take one wheelie bin full of trash only.
The week before last the feckers refused to collect my bin because I'd not placed it beyond the supposed boundaries of my property. I don't actually have any visible boundaries! I have a concrete drive so there's no wall or gate etc. The reason I didn't put it on the pavement is because the little feckers round here push it over. But come on, it was within a few inches of the pavement with no obstruction. I was at work so even the car was gone. (My neighbour's dad said he told them they were lazy.... never upset the bin men!!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usLast week they told me that they aren't allowed to step on my property. That doesn't stop the wankers when they want a Christmas bonus. What a bunch of crap.
So imagine their happy little faces next week when they ignore all the black bags placed around the bin. The estate's going to look like Armageddon. I'd recycle more. I did it religiously in Brislington, but the gits round here steal the black bins and set them alight on the green.
I do agree in principle with this recycling thing. We are all responsible for looking after our world, but this is a bit silly. I simply can't see it happening here and I detest those lazy gits the bin men who can go sing for a bonus this year. £600 a week? feck they get more than the Doctors I work with.

No comments: