Saturday, May 28, 2005

Dr Great

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bloody Hell...Dr Who is going from strength to strength. Tonights episode wrapping up the Lost Child story was great. Excellent acting, humour and a heart warming cool end.I'm in Love with Captain Jack. But looking forward to the next episode...Cardiff under threat. How wonderful. Can't wait. I can see my childhood fav show going for ever, as long as the script writing is this strong.
Abby is totally besotted with it.
BTW Abby has gone out (miracle) and I'm all alone for the evening. A rare and precious moment indeed.
Outside there's a nicked car. The buggers have filled it with rubbish and smashed the windows. Think they're planning on setting it alight later. I feel a bit worried.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

So call the polis... (prolly too late now).

Spaceminx said...

Are you my mummy?

Jude said...

I love Dr Who. My poor sisters car blew up this week waaaaaaaaaa.