Sunday, May 08, 2005

We Love Riddick

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usJust spent a lazy Sunday afternoon watching The Chronicles Of Riddick on Box office. It was one of the best films I've seen in ages. Riddick played by Vin Diesel was typical of my favourite type of action hero. Dirty, rough and all Man.
The special effects were better than the Matrix. It was dark but the costumes and set were magnificent and it was action all the time. No soppy love crap either. Funniest part about it though was Abby. Yes my sweet little teen. Sigh... I remember the days when she'd fawn over little Jimmy from Busted. Now she's dribbling for the likes of Vin Diesel. She thought he was just lush. "Nice body" she said. "Oi" I scolded , "Your too young for those kind of thoughts". "Hmph," she retorted, "I got the best teacher haven't I?"
Bloody cheek.
Best bit of the film was when he tamed the pussy (you have to watch it) and best line "It's an animal thing"

No comments: