Friday, May 20, 2005

A dyslexic went to a toga party dressed as a goat

It's Friday and works finished. I have been so impatient today and the effort of trying to hide is has been very tiring.
The Students were driving me mad with their lack of umph and not being able to take control of situations. They're qualifying in a few months. Never mind. I still have time to shape them a bit.
I had to pick up my new car park pass today. The hospital has installed a whole new system for accessing the staff car parks. We pay to park there. Originally we had to pay a fiver for the old passes. This time they're a tenner but we got five pounds off if we handed back the old pass. Fecking cheek making us pay for the pass in the first place. Apparently the system was expensive to install. Hmph. All they're interested in is extra revenue. They aren't fooling me.
I collected my pass in the torrential rain and decided to take advantage and nip to the canteen for a hot dinner. I had the cauliflower cheese. It's Friday so they always have fried fish that I hate.
Arriving at the till the woman asked me to open my container so she could check what was inside it. Bloody cheek. As if I'd lie about what I'd had? What, are they scared I might nick a 20p sausage or something or maybe a slice of cucumber? Bloody jobs worths.
Right got to go watch that trash they call celebrity love Island. It's so awful it's compelling. But as for voting? If you do you are soooo sad. Keep your money guys.

No comments: