Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cybermen Return

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cybermen to return to Who:

"NEW Doctor Who David Tennant is set to face one of the Timelord's oldest foes in the shows new series next year - the Cybermen."


News that Billie Piper is leaving Dr Who may be an upset for some people. Abby absolutely loves her as his sidekick. She even made me buy the Dr Who DVD at the weekend (I told her it was for her Birthday next Month but she reckons I'll have forgotten about it by then).
Personally Doctor Who has never revolved around one person (well ok mebbe the Doctor but even he changes)
There's been some great sidekicks through the ages. I hated Bonnie Langford but then again I couldn't ever forget her as the awful brat in that 'Just William' series.
There will be another good sidekick for him. Or maybe two....And David Tennant is a cool man.
But the Cybermen are my absolute favourite monsters. They are so evil and emotionless and powerful. Let's hope we get more than a mere taste of them, like we did with the one and only Dalek. We want huge armies! Oh yes. And more good looking soldiers. I liked the episodes with the brigadier in them.
I do have to say though that Billie Piper has been aces and I really hope she goes from strength to strength.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

I wasn't happy when they announced her as the new companion but she's turned out just great. Its a shame she's decided to leave (I never thought I'd post that!). And Cybermen are way better than Daleks. I've always preferred them.