Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bloody Cat

That damn cat is so bad. I had just ran a bath and was naked about to put my toe into the nice bubbly water, when I heard a scream. Danz had got the hamster out of his safe cage. She was trying to put him back when menace Bailey attacked. The hamster panicked. I ran in totally nude and grabbed Bailey. Bailey wasn't amused and her claws sprung out and dug me in the boobs. I yelped and tried to put them out but they were fixed in like little fish hooks. The more I pulled her back the more my poor delicate skin was being tugged. Danz tried to take her off me but she scratched Danz's face with her spare paw grrr. Finally I threaded her claws out of me and threw her down . Little cowbag. Now I got bruises. And it hurts. And I got no-one to rub it better ;P


Bailey is unhappy at my use of the pc. It's taking attention away from her. So now she sits INFRONT the screen. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pussy.