Thursday, May 05, 2005

The fifth of the fifth of the fifth millenium year


I voted. This is my polling station. The worst piece of architechture ever. Looks like some prison camp. I got the slip and went to the little booth to decide. The lib dem man came from Torbay...miles away. Dawn P (labour, with the vile ex-husband) is in Knowle. Conservative from somewhere in Somerset. Some independant person.... no idea who they are. Then the green man from Southville. I thought about it hard. I couldn't put a cross on labour. I don't think they're doing too bad a job TBH a few issues I don't like, but nothing like the mess the Tories caused. Aside from my personal dislike of Dawn Givemeyourlastrolo, I felt that morally putting a cross there was like saying, I agree with the Iraqi war.
So I voted Green.
I'm ok today though. Took my new blood pressure pills. They're meant to dilate blood vessels. I think they're dilated my brain because it's a bit mushy. So don't expect any inspirational writing today (as if) also a friend last night told me that my posts are often rambling and crazed. I don't want to be rambling and crazed Trin (/sulk).
Marie just text me. She wants me to go out tonight, a meal with some old friends, her treat. But I can't. I don't feel like being on display at the moment. Last time I saw them I was quite happy. They all were relieved I was finally 'over the depression'. Little do they know it never goes away like that. But it made them happy to think it so that's good. But I'm not bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun fun ATM. So best I hide behind my net curtain till that time comes again.
Fuck me if I'm not rambling again.... grrrrrrr. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like rambling and crazed it reminds me of ME. Umm and most labour ppl didn't support the war anyway.

JUDE NOT SIGNED IN.