Monday, May 23, 2005

Can't sleep

I can't sleep. I had an hour or so and woke up. But I can't seem to drop off again. Things keep running round my head. Worrying things, on Saturday I had an awful headache all day. It wouldn't go. A nagging back of head one that moved to the front at times. I took brufen for intermittent relief but it kept coming back. So about 9pm I took my blood pressure and it was sky high. So I went to bed...Didn't sleep but I was resting. Now I'm worried that I'm gonna drop dead or something and leave the kids and everything. I know that's silly but my mind won't stop thinking about it.
It's peaceful down here on my own. But the house is messy. I need to sort it for my own sanity. Maybe you lot wouldn't think it was too bad but I hate it. When I moved in it was all clean and new and now it's shabby and messy. At the bottom of the stairs there's stuff chucked there by the kids, shoes, coats, clothes, cd's, dvd's anything and everything. I hate it.
I have to try to go back to bed, I'm working tomorrow. That's making it worst tbh. If I wasn't I wouldn't fret so much.
I'm silly. Going to Manchester is worrying me. Will it be ok? Will I feel ok there? will I have enough money, will the cats be ok? will we catch the train on time blah blah.... no wonder I never go anywhere.
My sister came round last night. Weird I seem to connect so much more with her now. There doesn't seem to be an age gap now (she might disagree of course!!) I just had a thought. Maybe I should make the girls do more around the house to pay off their MP3 players? That may go down like a lead balloon of course.
GTG Sorry this was sooo dull.
xxx

1 comment:

Jude said...

I've survived Manchester 3 times in 6 months I'm brave.