Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sisters

You can tell these two are due a school holiday. They're tired and pissy and so bloody argumentative.
I find it hard to cope with the constant bickering and bitchiness between the two of them.
Abby is spoilt, she gets her own way in a lot of things just because she's the oldest and she's the most manipulative. But Danz isn't all sweetness and light and she can be just as bad and when she gets a strop on, god help anyone in her way. She's a go to her room slam the door child.
Tonight, they're arguing over whose washing up. Danz put the washing up away and when I opened up the crockery cupboard glasses jumped out at me and smashed all over the kitchen. I made her vacuum the glass up. Then Abby told me Danz moaned and moaned about having to do it. Danz told me Abby swore at her. Danz is trying to pack her bags for camp and Abby won't let her in MY room to get the bag out. Abby told me Danz refused to feed the cat (she thinks I'll go mad about that). Danz just threw Abby's clothes into her room on the floor out of her room.
Feck, all bloody petty things but all done with venom and it's making me feel ill.
Why are they so jealous? Why can't they be pleased for one another? Why is sisterhood a huge battleground. You know though, I KNOW for certain that if one of them had to go to hospital or went missing the other would be devastated.
Feck them...I just made them say sorry to one another. It went like this
Danz: Sorry
Abby: (mumbles) sorry
Me: Look at each other and say it.
Abby: (with slight turn of head) sorry
Danz: Sorry to the back of your head Abby
Me: Say it PROPERLY OR ELSE
Abby: SORRREEEEEEE.

I think I need a drink.

3 comments:

clarrie said...

my sis and I hated each other when we were hormonal teeny types, we used to fight and hit each other and stuff. We don't konw (well not much)

Stephen said...

I still fight with my sister (but she's a cow, so it doesn't count).

Trinity said...

These comments made me laugh...esp steve calling his sis a cow (still!) I was the eldest and thought I was far superior. I did chase by brother with a carving knife once. Apparenlty he didn't talk until he was three. My mum took him to the doctor very worried. All through the examination I didn't shut up talking. Then the doctor said. Well Mrs B there's nothing wrong with your son. There's his problem right there. And pointed to me. I did all his talking for him. I was most upset when he finally had a mind of his own.