Sunday, May 15, 2005

Frogs, eBay and me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here I go with another bloody advert rant. I hate that bloody crazy frog ringtone advert. Drives me nuts...But I did laugh today. Suddenly after seeing him dance with his small tackle showing, the censors must have noticed. Now there's a black box editing out his willy. FFS how pathetic. Do they reckon we're going to be shocked by a cartoon frogs tackle?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI did really well on eBay this weekend. I made about 80 quid. I'm no longer interested in buying. Now it's selling. I spent ages in Danz's room seeing which toys I could sell. Then she came home and said No-Way. Bloody kids. Don't they know it all has to go! I have found more stuff to put on this weekend. I found these cute pictures. You reckon they'll sell? Let's hope we never run out of sellable things.
I'm better today. I slept well and I'm more level. The bad thing will resolve itself.... May take a while though. But thanks for your concern. Ignore me though, I'm a silly bitch...As most of you know anyways!
Abby just came down and asked me to sign her a note excusing her from PE tomorrow. Now she's pissed at me because I said no.
Exercise = a healthy heart. Tsk, that girl gets away with enough stuff.
My mother doesn't reckon I look after Danz properly. Just because I don't Molly coddle her. I believe in breeding independent girls. Ok didn't work much with Abby though.....
Ok go buy my pictures you lot. Make my day ;P

2 comments:

Trinity said...

If you aren't careful you'll get them for your birthday!

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the sellers fees I got stung by them