Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005


"Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup of kindness yet,
For auld lang syne"


(auld lang syne - times gone by)

2005 a strange year.
One in which I seem now to be a lot better mentally. I've finally got some real help and Image Hosted by ImageShack.usrecognised I was floundering... Then realised that actually... Hang on there Trin... You were doing better than you thought.
A sad one. Losing my Nan. The loss of Katie. Watching Collette have such a sad year.
Coming to terms with lots of stuff.
Danz starting senior school. Being charged at the Vets just to be told Bailey is very fat!
Becoming virtual DIY expert. Going to Ireland for the first time.
A damn good year musically. My love of the Kaiser Chiefs, Kills, Kasabian, Keane and more things beginning with K. Seeing the Magic Numbers.
Good, loyal and very patient friends! Stuck with me through trial and tribulation.
I wish you all a very Happy New Year. May it be prosperous, healthy and happy. And I love you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do appreciate every single one of you.
XXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MS TRIN

Anonymous said...

You mean you were even barmier than this in previous years.? Good grief!

Have an even better 2006 Ms Flaps.