Wednesday, December 14, 2005

his reply

Trinity!!!!!!! nice to hear from you. You are cross with me aern't you. Please dont. At least not for the sake of those gifts. It's x'mas and i just had to make an extra one with you in my mind, when i was getting two sets made for my two daughters.Idid not for a minute think that i woud upset you. Presenting gifts made out of gold to loved ones in the family for festivities is a normal tradition.I sent you this gift as it seemed appropriate at that time. Is it wrong of me to send you an expensive gift Trinity ? Ialways thought you were someone special. I dont some how think that i would want anything in return from you. Of course , when i chat to you i some times speak intimately and joke at times. It's a bit of fun. That was all to it. Iwouldn't dreaem of embarrassing you under any cicumstances. never. You have too much respect for me and vice versa. After all i'm only a man and enjoyed a decent conversation with a wonderful person like you. I feel lonely at times. Trinity sweetheart, you have all the right to wear that pendant and chain.and not feel guilty at all. Upto this minute my intentions towards you has always been innocent. So i dont feel guilty at all or for that matter embarrassed in giving you gifts. My intentions are purely sentimental.I have not met you in person, like you say. It's true. But i never had the oppertunity.Please do not worry any more. Iwill not send you any more gifts. Coming across you is a gift itself.Perhaps i will have to be content with this thought. Trinity, please do not send me back those gifts i gave you. You keep them. It's yours. Life's short.You and i dont have to get upset over a gift . Goodnight Trinity and sleep well. You will speak to me wont you ?

"I some times speak intimately and joke at times"?
Well everything he's ever sent me I posted here and none it of it was intimate? Maybe he has a few women he emails and forgot which one I was?
Anyways, I'm still sending them back. Abby said my email to him was abrupt and a little rude... Yay. I'm getting better at it.

No comments: