Monday, December 26, 2005

Phones & iPods

Just to let you know that the new number I've text you is my one and only number. The other phones are no longer owned by me so don't use them! I think I confused some people by changing my number so soon after the last number change... So the one starting 0775 is the right one. Delete the rest ok?

I've spent some time downloading Abby's new Ipod software. I'm such a stupid cow. I keep forgetting that Windows XP supports individual users and I downloaded it all onto my account... Then had to start all over again with Abby's. Finally sorted it and got her a tenner's worth of iTune gift vouchers which she is using with incredible care.... She's a miser where money's concerned. Quite happy to use my money but when it's in her name... Oh no.I hadn't realised the iPod Mini was going off market. Glad I got it when I did. The Nano although a sexy little thing, has a bit of a reputation for being flimsy. Danz wants a shuffle for her birthday in a fortnight. Anyone know if they're any good? She does love her music. Seeing we use iTunes so much it's probably best to get an Apple one, rather than some other make.
I'm really not well at all. TBH I could sit and cry about it, if I felt well enough to cry. But... You know what? I'm determined not to have that self pity mode on this holidays. I'm trying. That's all I can ask of myself really.
I'm sure it'll be better tomorrow. Though the kids are going to their dads. Guess what? He said he'd have them Holiday Tuesday (tomorrow) they assumed all day... With maybe a party tea or something? But it's 2pm until 4pm.
Soooo over Christmas he chooses to see his kids for two hours.
Nice one.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I'm ill too I have cough, sneezy cold and hideous hand allergy everyone is shunning me as I'm spreading germs this Christmas what fun.