Wednesday, December 28, 2005

eHarmony

Heavens BikeChristian love
Once again I find myself bombarded with emails from the Christian Dating Site... Encouraging me to Find a Match made in Heaven. Does this mean I'm officially dead? Am I actually in Heaven and if I am... fuck me, where's all the fun I've been promised?
I took a glance at the site...Note the politically Correct couples. All Man/woman... no mixing of skin colour... Even the ages are the same. We haven't got no old codger with an 18 year old play thing. Todd and Dawn, Scott and Cindy, Troy and Elizabeth and Peter and Sarah. All God's little Soul Mates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They may be all for encouraging monogamous, ethnically correct, gender specific relationships but look at their wanton abandonment of rules!
They're riding that pushbike illegaly!
That's a serious offence that is.
I can see officers looking to take down their particulars and ensuring the woman gets banged up. The man will probably get discharged though.