Friday, December 16, 2005

Council Christmas.

Sorry I haven't been a good blogger girl this week... There seems to be so much to do this time of year... And not enough hours in the day.
Work is manic. The Bristol traffic ridiculous. Why doesn't everyone stay home, especially those old feckers who drive like there's unlimited time in the day.
Tonight, my evening was interrupted by two knocks on the door. The first one was a group of about 4 nine year olds singing carols. Bah how I HATE carol singers. 'No thankyou' I said Firmly and shut the door.
'That was mean mum...' My oldest reprimanded me. Why?? I never told them to piss off or anything?
Then a bit later, a single child. A rather embarrassed looking 7 year old singing 'We wish you a merry Christmas ' Actually matey WE was not the operative word seeing you were singular.
He had a mother stood behind him... She was a chav looking bitch and was mouthing to her mate about these people who refused to open the doors. Abby made me give him a pound coin but thinking about it afterwards I think the mother was peddling her son off to raise money for herself... Whether it be food, drunks, booze or Fags.
Danz went to the Girl Guides Christmas Party.
On the way home we spotted two lads aged about 15 who'd nicked a wheelie bin and were pulling it down the road. Caps on backwards, goofy teeth and laughing. Yeah right maties. How clever and fun it is it steal a rubbish bin. How cool and challenging and intelligent.
Me and the girls laughed at them as we passed. FFS the youth of this area need bloody boot camp.
Intelligence personified.

No comments: